Talks, Workshops & Corporate
“I found Helen’s knowledge of her field really impressive and the delivery of the session was excellent. She has an engaging style which staff found both insightful and comforting. I would recommend Helen to anyone providing wellbeing initiatives or mental health supports to staff.”
– Linda Murray, Staff Development Team, TU Dublin.
Our Director Helen Vaughan does corporate mental health workshops and talks for businesses and organisations looking to improve the wellbeing of their staff, customers or clients. She can tailor any mental health talks in the workplace to the challenges and needs specific to your organisation.
- Dealing with anxiety – how it works, why it exists & how to improve your handling of stress
- The challenges of going back to work during a pandemic – building practical skills to cope & think better
- The impact of Covid-19 on our mental health
- Building resilience & learning to fit it into a busy schedule
- Social anxiety & Covid-19 – shouldn’t I be less anxious now that restrictions are easing?
- Tips for parenting
- How to work better from home
- Financial hardship
- Improving wellbeing as we emerge from Covid-19 – self-care & more.
Here’s a talk she gave to TU Dublin (formerly DIT) around returning to work during a pandemic – click here to listen.
We are very much looking forward to the online session this coming Thursday, provided by Helen Vaughan, psychotherapist and frequent contributor on @TodayFM. Helen's session will explore anxiety, resilience and the return to the workplace. #TUDublinwellbeing pic.twitter.com/xQ2WscyFPh— Staff Development (@TUStaffDev) July 20, 2020
If you’re interested in Helen talking to your group, do get in touch.
The First Step…
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
If you wish to book a session with Maynooth Counselling & Psychotherapy, please click below to get started. We look forward to hearing from you.